Industrial Filter Press
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we are involved in offering our clients an excellent quality Industrial Filter Press. Our offered press is made available in all of the major membranes such as PP, PTFE, PES, MCE, Nylon and PVDF which is provided in various sizes for filtration volumes of a few litre to several hundred thousand litre. This press is manufactured using optimum quality components and cutting-edge technology in tune with set international standards. The Industrial Filter Press offered by us is extensively used for sterilization of liquids and bio burden reduction in SVP, LVP, Sterile API, fermentation and vaccine manufacture.
- Depth-type filters capture particles and contaminants through the total thickness of the medium, while in surface filters particles are blocked on the surface of the filter
- Surface filters are best if you are filtering sediment of similar sized particles
- Compared with pleated surface filters, depth filters have a limited surface area, but they have the advantage of depth
- It can be generally stated that if the size of filter surface is increased, higher flows are possible, the filter last longer and the dirt holding capacity increases
- Cartridge filters are normally designed disposable: this means that they have to be replaced when the filter is clogged